Prudential BSN Takaful

Prudential BSN Takaful

About Me

My photo
Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia
Hai/Salam. Saya Siti. Assist Manager one of the Prudential Agency bertempat di KWSP Penang. Jika ada sebarang pertanyaan jangan segan silu untuk menanya, segan bertanya sesat jalan = ) Sila rujuk Intro untuk description atau brief explanation of all. Akhir sekali selamat datang ke blog saya.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Will You Come to My Funeral (Pengebumian Saya)

Will u come to my funeral? If u ask me I wont because I cant accept the truth that I cant convince u to have ur own Life Insurance and when I were there people will know that I cant even make my friend to buy Life Insurance and now I come with nothing. If I can make you have your own, I will be the first be there with the RM100,000 cheque for their parent/ spouse/ children.

No comments:

Post a Comment